Friday, February 16, 2007

WELCOME TO OUR NEW BLOG!

It has taken me a really long time, but I have finally created a new blog that is not linked to our ISP. For those of you who don't know why that matters- now I won't have to redo the blog every time we change companies for Internet service.



We will try to keep you posted on the goings on around here (I KNOW, you are mostly interested in baby news), post pictures, etc. I am going to try to tackle Y*uT*be so we can post video. It will take time but I will get the hang of this and ultimately keep our far-flung family in the loop.



For awhile, I will email when I post since it may be not that often. First, I have to fix up the space, figure out pics and video, etc. After that, it is up to you to check regularly.



My Mom is coming today, SO the first order of business if to post some pictures of our new (HUGE) apartment once she helps me get it together.



Also, I am happy for this to serve as a H*rley/P*rug*no/Unt*ner/H*nson family blog. So if you have news or pictures, please email us and I will post. On that note:



WELCOME TO OUR FAVORITE, BRAND-NEW NIECE OLIV*A GRACE

(asterisk-ed due to the very popular book series of the same name)

Born February 2, 2007

6 pounds, 11 ounces

No comments: